Friday, 30 December 2011

IT'S COMPLICATED- DIARY ENTRY DURING ONE OF THOSE PRE-EXAM DAYS...

Hello Everyone...! Just added another one of my previously published articles. (talk about laziness)  Hope you like it!

Exams are approaching…and as usual, I am NOT studying. Ask me why? Well, I have a reason, but it’s too difficult to put down on paper, it’s too complicated. I sit in the front row of my class….but still can’t concentrate. Why? I don’t know…..it’s complicated. At home, the study table in my room is placed right in front of my bed. So, on my way to the study table, an invisible hand below my bed just pulls me and I drop like a rock on my bed. But instead of dozing off, I’ll just be staring at the rotating fan above that moves like the hands of a clock, and reminds me that time is running, and I am limping. But still, I WILL NOT study. Ask me why? Well, as I said, it’s complicated. I have loads of homework, tonnes of tests and lots of other things to stress about like hmm…hmmm…( I just can’t remember them now!) somehow I exert myself to get up from the bed and move to the study table, but my legs (or maybe my stomach) automatically take me to my kitchen. I am craving for something sweet ….so I have a KitKat. But it turns out to be too sweet (almost sickly sweet), so I empty a bag of spicy Lays into my mouth. It turns out to be too spicy, so I empty a bottle of Cola down my gullet. All this RICH food makes me lethargic and grumpy. I want to play outside, but it’s so hot that I don’t feel too. The weather seems to be my sworn enemy as the day I am free, it is hot. But the day I busy, it turns heavenly! Anyways….it’s dinner time, but I hardly chew my food. I just swallow it. I go to my bedroom after dinner planning to finish that physics chapter that had been pestering me since the past few weeks. But on the other hand, I feel that I have studied enough throughout the day, and so I go to sleep. My conscience doesn’t prick me, it punctures me! But still, I am least affected. I know I am wrong, but I won’t do anything…ask  me why…well even I can’t explain, it’s complicated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment